Subject: [Leica] M9 production
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 01:39:46 +0800

Leica listens to its customers?  This is certainly news to me. :-)

I can't speak of other CEOs, but Leica is much better without Steven K. Lee.
Given his heritage, he should seek a new career in gold mining or railway
construction. ;-)

My Leica friends and I opened another bottle of 1999 Roederer Cristal Rose
this evening to celebrate SKL's departure.