Subject: [Leica] Hey...! Don't stich you camera at my face !
From: alex at zabrovsky.org (Alex Zabrovsky)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 07:31:27 +0200

Yeah, there is no such awareness in my country or at least nobody there
supervises the access to this area on contact with turtles (at least
perhaps untill the first finger will be lost... ;-) ), but for the first
time, upon close approach they indeed look
a bit intimidating, in particular when close to a small children.. :-)
I snapped this image of my daughter then took her some 2m away from them
while the crowd feeds them throwing bred and similar food to them.

Alex