Subject: [Leica] M9 improvements
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 01:46:11 +0100

Geoff, In fact I've never been completely satisfied with the 1.25
magnifier, IMO it is no the same thing a ,85 or 0,72x VF+1.25x than a
VF with a natural base of 0,92. OTHO the magnifier produce a lyyle
more darkness, I don't do a great use of mine and I really not improve
focusing with it, also I avoid dark ambients with it.

Saludos
Lluis

El 31/10/2009, a las 1:00, Geoff Hopkinson escribi?: