Subject: [Leica] Scotch and water?
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:22:07 -0400

I just went to buy some JWB for the first time in a long time. The price
seems to have jumped considerably, at least partly because of recent
state tax on liquor. You'd think government would be smart enough to
know that Scotch isn't a luxury. After all, it encourages some people to
drink milk, apparently.  :-)