Subject: [Leica] Scotch and water?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:26:01 -0000

"Joseph Low" <joelct at singnet.com.sg>

> Having been to Eire a couple of times and having tasted the real
> grog ( Guinness ie ) I can appreciate your grandma's demeanour

Drank a couple of pints of the black stuff last night in Duffs Bar after the
camera club meeting, and, as they say, it was like mother's milk...

If you're interested in how we work up a thirst for Guinness over here, you
could do worse than have a look at this photo essay on the BBC website.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8204987.stm

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry