Subject: [Leica] IMG: Leica wrist strap
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:47:31 -0500

I totally get the concept
and may be persuaded to try one myself.
I also wrap the shoulder/neck strap around my wrist
when doing some types of walk around photography.

At one time I created wrist straps for my M6's
by connecting a leather strap to the tripod socket
and looping the wrist strap up through a ring on the lug.
This gave me sense of two point security.
Worked well.
I should hunt up the pieces and try it on the M8.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com