Subject: [Leica] IMG: Leica wrist strap
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:15:54 -0700

Try a Thumbs UP with your Grip... it makes a big difference in
holdability.....

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

In fairness, I have to say that the reason I wanted to try a wrist strap
wasn't so that I could dangle the camera from my wrist. I'm trying one
because I want to walk around with the camera in my hand rather than around
my neck. I use a grip on my M8, and when holding the camera in my right hand
I'm also holding it by the grip, The wrist strap is there to provide some
insurance. I've tried doing the same with a normal strap wrapped around my
wrist, but I've found that it tends to unravel over a period of time. Hence
the reason for trying a wrist strap.

Steve

Message from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] IMG: Leica wrist strap)