Subject: [Leica] Epson printer replace
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:25:03 -0400

Stan,

I have an R800 that I'm sure is getting close to end-of-life. It's been
a great printer. I've decided that when it dies I'm going to get a 3800.

The R800 has been great. It's been extremely economical -- when I bought
it I also bought bulk ink from MIS and refillable carts -- and
remarkably trouble free. But at times I wish that I could print larger.

I've had such bad luck with printers over the years (the R800 and 3000
were exceptions) that I'm very careful when buying a printer. Everything
I've read and seen points to the 3800 as the way to go.

Dave R