Subject: [Leica] Epson printer replace
From: s.yoder at verizon.net (Stan Yoder)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:46:32 -0400

Looks like my R800 has had it: recently, reds haven't been printing
properly, no matter how much head cleaning. Now it tells me that some
parts "have reached the end of their service life." Not specific.

Epson website seems to show no more "R" printers in 8.5"wide, like the
R800. So what would you suggest: the R1900, R2880, ?

Brian's problems with his 3800(s) rather scare me, though others have
apparently had no probs.

Thanks in advance for your guidance,

Stan Yoder

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Epson printer replace)