Subject: [Leica] New Found Recognition
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 01:26:53 -0700

The more people buying the M9 the better. It would mean Leica would
keep the production (relatively speaking) high, and ensure a decent
used supply (for us folks who are eating ramen to save enough money)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] New Found Recognition)