Subject: [Leica] New Found Recognition
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:05:30 -0600

I'm just back from spending the day at the 2nd annual Digital Photo Expo in
Calgary. (URL here:
https://www.thecamerastore.com/events/2009/10/24/2009-digital-photo-expo-0).

My local Leica dealer gave me a couple of free weekend passes when I picked
up my camera.

Two things today were a revelation to me:

1). The amount of digital cameras, lenses, software and other doo-dads is
simply astounding.

2). Next to an LHSA function, or Lugger's dinner, I've never had so many
people recognize a Leica camera (and want to have one) in my 10 years of
using Leica's. Even the kids at this show seemed to know the camera and want
a closer look.

WRT point 2 above it seems Leica is now doing things right.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

Windows 7: It helps you do more. Explore Windows 7.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen3:102009

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] New Found Recognition)