Subject: [Leica] Gout?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 20:22:29 -0400

> It would definitely merit a test. Do they make a single cherry Scotch?

Cherry juice I love but its more expensive than Scotch.
I know if you drink carrot juice every day you will turn orange. Really.
I had to take color portrait of a very healthy very orange guy.
I wonder if its the same with the wonderful cherry stuff from heaven?
These concentrated juices can make people hard to print in color.
You think you are getting crossover.
But you've just got pink and orange people .

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Gout?)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Gout?)