Subject: [Leica] Heliar 50mm f3.5
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 20:24:18 -0400

> I have an elderly 50/3.5 Elmar, and I really haven't gotten any decent
> result from it, but it does look like hell. If I were stranded on a
> desert island with only one lens, it would be the 50/3.5 Heliar.
> Fortunately, there's a lot of light on desert islands.
>
> Jeffery

I have a  50/3.5 Elmar which I often use when I shoot film with Leica.
Its three leagues away from anything remotely modern in quality but that
just makes me want to use it more.
And I'm not the only one who thinks the classic Leica look comes from this
particular lens.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Heliar 50mm f3.5)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Heliar 50mm f3.5)