Subject: [Leica] Gout?
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:53:40 -0500

If you can find it, try cherry juice or fresh cherries. I don't know why
it works, but it does for me. I avoid colchicine because of its mode of
action (preventing cell division by freezing the cells at metaphase).
Prednisone will help the flareups when they occur, but I try to avoid
that too. I tried taking allopurinol, but the cherry juice seemed to
work better.

Jeffery