Subject: [Leica] Young at Heart
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:37:11 -0400

> Hi Jim,
>
> Thank you very much for your kind words, while I'm resting I'll have
> more time to edit pictures, I still have pictures (in film) from more
> than 2 years ago, and some months of delay with those on the M8.
>
> Cheers
> Lluis

I'm crossing my fingers your knee will heal as mine did a few years ago I
had to have an operation with a recuperation that was not instantaneous..
Walking is something I no longer take for granted.
Tina on the list had been through it all with the knees and gave great
encouragement  help see me through.
Last week I was walking down the street and I was thinking
"MY KNEE doesn't hurt!"
The I had an argument with myself as to which knee was my bad knee.
Was not resolved until I got a slight twinge a day later.
When I first got to NY I was pulling myself up out of the subway stations by
the hand rails on the stairs.
Now I leap up two stairs at a time.
Usually one. But no hand rail needed.
It just takes some time.