Subject: [Leica] Young at Heart -> To all your kind messages
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 00:44:57 +0100

Hi Mark, Tina, Robert, Peter, Rei, Steve, Larry Z, Jeffery, Ken...

I'm really happy to have so many friends, I've read carefully all your
essages full of hope, what I've read from Mark and Tina has really
positively impressed me, that's so nice receive so many imputs from
many friends!. Thank you very much to the persons who have recomended
Colchiline, unfortuntely is not my first Gout crise and I've never
resisted this, I take an anti inflamatory. On the last days to prevent
this problem I tkae everyday Aloponuriol. For the reactiopns and
evolution I think that this is simply gout and no more complications
are there, curiosly this arrives me on moments I have many stress on
my work, I think this could have a relationship, and not with
se?oritas, maybe she can be dangerous but not on this sense, the
danger is always inside ourselves.

Now I know..., patiente, some days rest, some days no beer, no
alcohol, and soon everything will go as it does always: work during
the week and shot during the week end!, and dream to f?have more free
time one day, and more lenses, and a M9...and find again fine se?oritas.

Thank you very much to all my friends,

Cheers
Lluis

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] Young at Heart -> To all your kind messages)