Subject: [Leica] PESO: Tour Guide
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 15:58:58 +0100

I've never been diving in France ..... :-)
But yes in Maldives; the light and visibility are really spectacular in the
first 25 m.
The problem comes usually with the current, wich can make difficult the
photographers work
Although deeper -where the life isn't so colored and usually interesting-
you may see some beautiful pelagic..
I never heared about caves there...
Bon voyage !
Marc