Subject: [Leica] PESO: Tour Guide
From: wendythurman at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:51:45 +0500

I've never done any diving there.  I am aware of the drift diving aspect,
which I admit I am not that fond of.  I worked as a divemaster for several
years in the Caribbean some time ago- early 1990's- and do a bit of cave
diving in North Florida these days, when I am in the US.  I'd like to do
more ocean diving and I have my mind on doing some cave photography in
Florida as there aren't many people doing that sort of thing.  A niche
within a niche, so to speak :)  There's some very good cave diving in France
not far from where your recent Minervois photographs were done.

Wendy

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 7:40 PM, Marc Dufour <foto at marcdufour.net> wrote:

> Maldives.... !!
> Hum... good place for diving, aside some currents, of course ;-)
> Did you go there previuolsy?
> Marc
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Wendy Thurman" <wendythurman at
> gmail.com