Subject: [Leica] BBC
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 23:42:20 +0100

One of the BBC4 series I'm really enjoying at the moment is a French cops
drama called Spiral II. I know that wasn't the original French name, but
it's a fantastic series. Even though I speak a bit of French I can hardly
follow the dialogue without the subtitles.

Well worth watching, though there have been quite a number of episodes
already.

Steve

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] BBC)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] BBC)