Subject: [Leica] BBC
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 23:48:14 -0400

> One of the BBC4 series I'm really enjoying at the moment is a French cops
> drama called Spiral II. I know that wasn't the original French name, but
> it's a fantastic series. Even though I speak a bit of French I can hardly
> follow the dialogue without the subtitles.

I wish the world was French with English subtitles.
I'd show up every day first in line for the 7:00 show.
Drink a coke Zero and sneak in my own popcorn.

Then come home, 15 minutes of Johnny Carson and lights out.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] BBC)