Subject: [Leica] BBC
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 22:11:17 +0100

"Frank Dernie" <Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com>

> PMFJI but I consider the license fee to be the best value for money I
> spend each year. The quality of the programming tends to be high and  the
> absence of adverts makes a B-I-G difference to me. I would happily  pay
> double, if necessary, to keep the BBC going. If all TV channels  were
> commercial, I probably would not bother with TV any more.
> Frank

Agree with you Frank. While we have Irish television and all the usual
stations like ITV Sky, etc, but we get the Beeb here too, and it's about the
only thing I watch. Mind you I'm spending meaningless hours in front of a pc
these days when I should be reading a decent book or taking photographs.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow