Subject: [Leica] my own Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:57:52 -0500

My neighbor Adrene with the beautiful garden has roses from the same
cuttings.  She says they got them about forty years ago.  Hers hardly ever
bloom, even though she gives them all the attention in the world.  I just
cut them back when they start getting out over the satellite dish or into my
parking area.   I almost always have a few blooms.

Go figure.

This town is festooned with Mums right now.   I almost went downtown and
shot them, but I was a little lazy, and my roses were so pretty this
morning. ;-)

Thanks for looking

--
Regards,