Subject: [Leica] my own Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:47:43 -0500

Every morning,  I look out my breakfast nook window to see what the weather
is like, through a large rose bush.

Though the bush is large, the roses are tiny. They bloom almost all the
time.  I never do anything but cut them back;benign neglect.  The vines have
been the homes of thrashers, cardinals mourning doves, mocking birds and who
knows what else, but always pretty pink flowers, even on a cool fall
morning.

Please enjoy, my own tea roses;
http://www.sonc.com/friday_october_23_2009.htm

--