Subject: [Leica] Stock Photography
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:39:16 +0100

I quite agree Steve, I never watch tv channels which show commercials
unless the programme is un-missable and I am irritated beyond belief
during the adverts. I used to channel surf whilst waiting for the ads
to finish but all the commercial channels seem to have synchronised
the ads these days so you can't really avoid them.
OT today is M9 delivery day, it left the local UPS depot at 5.30am...
Frank