Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm and Panasonic GF1
From: bamboozld at gmail.com (K Landdeck)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:15:39 -0700

Clive,

Thanks for posting those, and providing your comments on GF1 usage.
Very helpful for me!  I like the grab shot of the convertible (sucker
for good motion blur).

I wonder if the corner softness is due to "smearing", from the ultra-
wide angle lens rays hitting the sensor plane at an extreme angle.
IIRC, there were some similar complaints from EP-1 users when using
the CV ultra-wides, even with the 2x crop factor.

Thanks again -- and keep 'em coming!  :D

Kevin

Only connect.
bamboozld at gmail.com

shudaizi photography: