Subject: [Leica] OK, which meidum format FILM camera for portraiture
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:58:34 +0200

The Sl66 will do very fine but accessories and lenses are more difficult
to get. 80mm is also a bit on the wide side for portraits.
When using the hasselblad you need a ring to get close enough for a full
size head portrait. No need for that with the rollei.
I use a Hassy with 100 or 150 mm and 10 or 21 mm ring.
With both cameras you might have some problems with mirror vibrations
when hand hold. If I really need to  handhold I use a Rolleiflex with a
proxar. Or just a Leica M7 with Summi 90.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema