Subject: [Leica] Stock Photography
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 00:35:48 -0400

> You're quite correct, it's a baseline for technically better re-production
> images.
>
> cheers,
> ted

Yep its NOT what we think is terrific is what counts its what THEY think is
terrific that counts.
So if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen with your non super
camera that they happen to like that week . And the not doing what the
Romans do in Rome. And the sinking when we should be swimming.

In the year 2000 being a photographer required a whole new depth of pockets.
(DOP).
One needed at this point a turbo charged wallet. A rare earth credit card. A
limited edition 100% rag check book.

Mark William Rabiner