Subject: [Leica] Stock Photography
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 22:50:02 +0200

Nicolas,

If you are thinking of uploading 10-12 images a month to Alamy, forget
it. I have several hundred images there, many quite good, but I have
come to realize that if you want to make real money (i.e. enough to
pay for an M lens or body and not just a dinner now and again) then
you must upload hundreds of images every month (or every week). And
you must invest the time to keyword them properly etc. etc. In other
words, yes, it is possible to make a living from sites like Alamy but
you need to work more or less full time at it. As in most other areas
of life, there is no free lunch here.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain