Subject: [Leica] 135mm practice, using flash on an M6
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:47:55 -0500

Try using a off camera TTL cord, that works with Nikon speedlights on
M6/7/8. Or get a Pocketwizard system so you can use off camera flash.

I'd also find out if the professional he is hiring is aware that there's
another photographer there. I never really care about it unless they get in
my way(easy elbow bump fixes it), but some wedding photographers are not as
nice as I am :)

Chris
NOLA