Subject: [Leica] 135mm practice, using flash on an M6
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:54:09 -0400

> Try using a off camera TTL cord, that works with Nikon speedlights on
> M6/7/8. Or get a Pocketwizard system so you can use off camera flash.
>
> I'd also find out if the professional he is hiring is aware that there's
> another photographer there. I never really care about it unless they get in
> my way(easy elbow bump fixes it), but some wedding photographers are not as
> nice as I am :)
>
> Chris
> NOLA

If you've ever been in the position of being that professional photographer
you know how annoying the Paparazzi in the wedding party can be;
Shooting the wedding with cameras more exotic than yours. And undercutting
your print sales.
Having been that photographer a hundred times I swore I'd never do that to
another photographer again.
My advice to camrea lovers in weddings is let  the photographer shoot the
wedding.
1. Eat
2. Dance
3. Talk to your relatives from out of town.
Play with your cameras some other time.

Be the only one at the wedding dinner not playing with a camera.

Mark William Rabiner