Subject: [Leica] Stock Photography
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:20:54 -0500

Tina,

I think stock is great.  Good for you, finding a way to support your photo
habit by taking photos!
It's a good feeling to be able to make a living doing what you would do for
free if you didin't have to make a living and buy cameras and computers and
hard drives!

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157