Subject: [Leica] Panasonic GF1
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 08:41:46 -0500

Shall do. So far  have only managed a few snapshots - been busy with other
htings. The M-Mount adapter arrived. Initial impression - it is surprisingly
easy to focus manually, but slow, of course, and awkward to hold in front of
my face - sort of like focussing a view camera while holding it. I hope I
can post some pice next week.
Clive
Blog:  http://clive.moss.net/blog
Photographs: http://clive.smugmug.com