Subject: [Leica] Panasonic GF1
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 09:59:40 -0500

Crop Ratio is 2.Image Stabilization is in the lens, so I don't have any :-(
Shutter response feels fast.
Highlights often look blown on the blinking camera screen, but I have not
yet been able to look at them on a real computer.
--
Clive
Blog:  http://clive.moss.net/blog

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Panasonic GF1)