Subject: [Leica] OT: We need some hope.
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 07:58:08 +0100

Mark,
How depressing to think that one's politics is defined at birth by the
family politics, and the education can be so inadequate or biased that
an individual is unable to think for themselves and develop their own
opinion and point of view.
This must be the most black post I have read in many a year.
Definitely one for the forum!
Frank D