Subject: [Leica] OT: We need some hope.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 03:12:50 -0400

> Mark,
> How depressing to think that one's politics is defined at birth by the
> family politics, and the education can be so inadequate or biased that
> an individual is unable to think for themselves and develop their own
> opinion and point of view.
> This must be the most black post I have read in many a year.
> Definitely one for the forum!
> Frank D

Well you do meet people who don't vote like their folks did. More power to
them. I can think of ONE out of all my friends.
Intelligence is a highly suspect trait in this and many other counties.
Thinking for yourself just way out there.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] OT: We need some hope.)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT: We need some hope.)