Subject: [Leica] a traditionnal lunch
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 22:55:38 +0200

Hi Leo,

I can't exactly say a precise answer to your question, Nathan has said
a lot of traditionnal things. This lunch was on Sunday August 23th in
Sitges, the date before the "Fiesta Mayor", I don't how to translate
this, this is the big Town Fiesta, the neighboors, the families do
normally a lunch to celebrate it. What I can see on this table are
"almejas" (clams I think), "Escalivada" a Catalan salade with pepper,
eggplant, onion; on this region is very usual too "Esqueixada de
Bacall?" (pieces of codfish), tomato, olives. I see also some chicken,
for desert melon and watermelon...

I hope this helps to have a rough idea, when Philippe Amard was in
Barcelona and other Luggers too they have taste the Catalan codfish,
the "escalivada" and other typical things.

Thanks for looking,

Saludos
Lluis

El 20/09/2009, a las 20:41, leo wesson escribi?:

> Lluis,
>
> What food do you have at a traditional summer lunch?
>
> Leo Wesson
> Photographer/Videographer
> 817.733.9157
> www.leowesson.com
>

> On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 11:43 AM, Lluis Ripoll <luisripoll at
> telefonica.net
> >wrote:
>
>> Hi Ted,
>>
>> You made me laugh! really fun comment.
>>
>> I've discovered the scene just under my balcony's bed room, when
>> I've saw
>> the people at lunch I've take my camera and take the shot, of
>> course nobody
>> has saw me and it was quite comfortable for me shooting this
>> without having
>> Tarzan abilities with my camera, the Catalans are not yet able to
>> fly...
>>
>> Thank you very much for looking and your fun and kind comment,
>>
>> Cheers
>> Lluis
>> "Flybg Luggites Squadron"
>>

>> El 20/09/2009, a las 17:28, Ted Grant escribi?:
>>

>> Lluis showed:
>>> Subject: Re: [Leica] a traditionnal lunch

>>> OK Lluis,
>>> First of all, a surprisingly neat photo! :-) What's even funnier
>>> is.....
>>> nobody is looking up at you? Or they don't even know you're up
>>> there? But
>>> really?
>>> Where the hell are you? :-)
>>> Hanging on a tree branch? I know, "you've got wings, flew up
>>> there, did a
>>> helicopter hover over the table and shot it!  :-)
>>> You can levitate, an old Catalan secret only you and the Pope know
>>> how to
>>> do it? :-)
>>> Your Guardian Angel flew you up? :-)
>>>
>>> Fess up now, tell us what's your secret! :-) I can just see it
>>> now, all
>>> these LUG guys and gals learn how and become a squadron of  "Flying
>>> Luggittes!"
>>> cheers,
>>> ted

>> Lluis Ripoll