Subject: [Leica] a traditionnal lunch
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 08:28:22 -0700

Lluis showed:
Subject: Re: [Leica] a traditionnal lunch
> Final Summer traditionnal lunch
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Sitges/L1009196.jpg.html
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Sitges/L1009196.jpg.html>

OK Lluis,
First of all, a surprisingly neat photo! :-) What's even funnier is.....
nobody is looking up at you? Or they don't even know you're up there? But
really?
Where the hell are you? :-)
Hanging on a tree branch? I know, "you've got wings, flew up there, did a
helicopter hover over the table and shot it!  :-)
You can levitate, an old Catalan secret only you and the Pope know how to do
it? :-)
Your Guardian Angel flew you up? :-)

Fess up now, tell us what's your secret! :-) I can just see it now, all
these LUG guys and gals learn how and become a squadron of  "Flying
Luggittes!"
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] a traditionnal lunch)