Subject: [Leica] R-series Owners Stranded
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:35:31 -0500

Quite correct.
When I bought my two R3's I didn't expect a digital R.
When I bought my R8 I didn't expect a digital R.
When I bought my second R8/DMR
I did expect a digital R
and that's what I received
and it cuts gorgeous digital files.

Would I like an upgrade path?
Of course.

But nobody promised me one.

Nor did anyone promise me a full frame M9
when I bought the M8.

We make choices
and learn to live with the consequences.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com