Subject: [Leica] R-Series Owners Stranded - Yep!
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 08:34:27 -0500

I absorbed the idea immediately;
some 7 years ago;.
when I bought the first R adapters for Canon.
I have adapters to put my Hasselblad lenses on R, Canon, Cambo
Ultima, and on and on and on.
I can put my M8, R8/DMR and 5D in back of my Schneiders.

It all works.
It's all a fun experiment for the photo tinkerer within us;
and occasionally actually useful.
However, it's a PIA and a compromise in true functionality;
when compared to the perfect coupling of R glass
to an R body.

These are systems;
which work optimally and with full functionality
as systems.

Canon bodies function best with canon lenses.
Same with Nikon.
Same with Leica.
Same with? (name your system)

Regards,