Subject: [Leica] R-series Owners Stranded
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 08:53:00 -0500

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:36 PM, Leonard J Kapner <kapner at
earthlink.net>wrote:

> It is like being told, after the sale: "Congratulations on your Ferrari
> Testarossa purchase, the finest high-performance GT car in the world.
> Please
> be aware that there will be no spares or tires available after the fifth
> year of ownership!"

I'm not too sure this little nugget holds up. After all,  They never
promised you a new R10 the day after they sold you an R9.  Also, a digital
camera body cannot be thought of like spares or tires.

You say you own several M8's and plan to follow up with an M9?  I'm not too
sure why anyone would need more than two Digital M bodies, unless he had
some camera bearers passing him the right camera-lens combination.

Maybe the reason we don't see too much of your photography around these
parts is that you are sitting off in a corner trying to figure out which bit
to stick on which camera and what iso  to use.

Go take Pictures Leonard.  Get out of the house.  Stop worring about the
F--king hardware.

--
Regards,

Sonny