Subject: [Leica] Clarkson's international incident.
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:56:03 -0500

Good for you, Nathan, keep it up.  I quit in 1982, actually at 4:17:32 p.m.
on July 24 :).  Do you still reach for a smoke when the phone rings or you
have coffee?  I did for a few years.  Now I am all holy and object to smoke.
If I can do it, anyone can.  I ran out of cigs at almost exactly 5 p.m. each
day and walked down to get another pack.

Ken