Subject: [Leica] Big Boats on the Bay
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 11:50:51 -0400

Gee Sonny, you southern sailors must more polite than us northerners.
The first thing that came to my mind was the air blue with curses,
shouts of PROTEST! and the skipper the starboard tack boat shouting to
the crew to get Code Flag B hoisted.   :-)

After the protest hearing, then we can all go to the bar!

Regards,

Dick