Subject: [Leica] Big Boats on the Bay
From: sonc.hegr at (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 11:14:20 -0500

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Richard Taylor <r.s.taylor at>wrote:
Gee Sonny, you southern sailors must more polite than us northerners.  The
first thing that came to my mind was the air blue with curses, shouts of
PROTEST! and the skipper the starboard tack boat shouting to the crew to get
Code Flag B hoisted.   :-)

After the protest hearing, then we can all go to the bar!

Depends on who it is; some of these guys at New Orleans have been racing
each other since they were babies in prams.

I don't think anyone every hoisted a red in any race I was in, if they did,
we would have raised a "W"  for "Whiskey"  ;-)

Natchitoches, Louisiana

Message from sonc.hegr at (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Big Boats on the Bay)
Message from r.s.taylor at (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] Big Boats on the Bay)