Subject: [Leica] OOPS: Re: BOATING PESO - "When and If" - VARIATIONS
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 11:13:05 -0400

I should have addressed that last comment to Philippe.  Sorry.

For Lawrence I would would add to his comments on inflatables only
that most of the ones I'm familiar with are never deflated.  It's much
easier on the fabric to leave them blown up.  I car top mine back and
forth to the Cape fully inflated and it hangs upside down in the
garage that way all winter.

And, let you think his comment about mice is mere fantasy, I have a
friend who lost his boat to mice only a few years ago.  The boat
literally looked like swiss cheese when he pulled it from his garage
that Spring.

Regards,

Dick

>>> http://www.sonc.com