Subject: [Leica] Red inflatable dinghy
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 11:04:34 -0400

Lawrence - You're right.  I wanted to show the boat in it's
environment.  Everyone who commented agreed this was the best shot, BTW.

As for the alternate without the red dink, you made an interesting
comment about giving her more water to sail on, so I tried a square
crop on it this morning, again just barely cropping the red dink out
and this time leaving as much water as possible in, and think it looks
pretty nice, vis:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/2009_boating_pad/300_5480_sq_crop.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/kjlson