Subject: [Leica] How to make coffee
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 09:01:48 +0100

Dear All,

Glad you were amused by the story.  Yes, Tina, I remember coffee being
ground on a metate in the highlands of Guatemala and the mountains of Oaxaca
from when I lived in Central America in the mid seventies.  Now that my
supply of coffee is finished I am unsure as to whether to hope the plant
will flower again before I need my next espresso or get the stuff the
conventional way!  The pestle and mortar I usually use for grinding spices
for Indian cuisine, which may have imparted a certain je ne sait qua to the
coffee!

All the best,

John