Subject: [Leica] How to make coffee
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:41:11 +0100

Dear All,

Something rather unusual to share with you and perhaps raise a smile.  I'm
afraid they are not like my usual work, they are not shot with a Leica, not
on film, in colour and not very good photographs; but you can't have it
all.  My day job is concerned with tropical crops and coincidentally our
house came with a tropical conservatory.  Amongst the plants growing in it
was a coffee plant, which this year flowered and produced berries.  Apart
from the flowers, which I missed, I have documented the the process from
plant to cup - one cup was all I got.  My wife, who is Colombian and hence
should know about these things, admitted that it did indeed taste of
coffee!  However, unusually she prefers tea!

http://johnbeeching.com/coffee/album/index.html

Yours,

John

P.S.  If you ever come round for a meal please don't ask for an after dinner
coffee, the process just takes too long!

--
John Beeching
http://johnbeeching.com/

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] How to make coffee)