Subject: [Leica] IMG: Melbourne Australia Third Set
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:42:34 +1000

Aah always possible to do it differently, Jim. Thanks again for taking the
time to look and comment. That one was f/1.4 1/40th sec at ISO 1250. The
lady was only 2 mtetres away and I was sitting, shooting, talking Leica and
having a beer with a fellow Leica shooter in a fairly dark laneway cafe. I
had to be discreet so as not to intrude. John leant back and I pointed past
his nose and went click. John was putting me to shame working fast with his
Nocti, nailing the focus more often than not.

--

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Melbourne Australia Third Set)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Melbourne Australia Third Set)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Melbourne Australia Third Set)