Subject: [Leica] leopards and tabbies . . . I'm just sayin.
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:44:44 -0500

When I came on the LUG some nine years ago, I was derided for being a
'doze guy. I had to stay one, because the nearest mac-tech was? then
in New Orleans, five hours by stagecoach.? Now we have one in
Shreveport who charges $120 to look, plus $100 an hour to do, and all
is do-do, thus bills are at least $450, which is what I paid for my
new 17 inch Lenovo.

I am still a Windows guy, and all the problem with computers traffic
on the LUG now is with Macs and the various cats.

I have cat problems too.? Izzy cut herself a few weeks ago, and had to
be stitched.? Then over the weekend, Henri cut his heel and had to get
stitches, and got a collar.? When I got home, I noticed  Izzy had
developed a hot spot on her side from grooming her healed wound, so
she got a collar.? It looked like dish network and D-TV orbiting the
house.

For Henri, the advantage is that he can go on the attack now that his
head is cataphracted from being beaten to a pulp by the bigger cats.
Though, when your front surface is a six inch funnel rather than a
streamlined four inch ball, your aerodynamics are thrown off, and
landing on an object-laden table causes all hands to take cover, not
knowing if it be Cataclasm or Cataclysm.

So you Mac guys pay MAC bills, and I pay VET bills, and all because of
leopards and tabbies.

--
Regards,

Sonny