Subject: [Leica] leopards and tabbies . . . I'm just sayin.
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:13:25 +0100

--
You think cats with cones are a recipe for disaster.  Try avoiding a
40lb Samoyed puppy with no spatial awareness at the best of times going

I do hope the Carter Cats make a speedy and full recovery and that you
cooked the NY Times recipe for them :-)

We're a mixed household WRT to 'puters.  New Macbooks and our main
machine is still a Windows machine.  Upgrading that to a Mac will have
to wait until I find gainful employment again or I get a big win on the
Premium bonds.

I have no complaints about the Windows machine.  It could do with some
more RAM to give it a bit more zip in Lightroom.  It was fine when
processing 8Mpx images from my 20D but the 10Mpx images from the M8
definitely take longer to work on.  Hopefully, a cheap upgrade that will
extend the life of the machine for a while longer.

All the best

Mark

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts